Located in the ravine of Moray and the Maras Salt Mines (also known as “El Sapo”).Exploring diverse dirt trails, you will feel the adrenaline and enjoy beautiful views of the Sacred Valley of the Incas. We will also visit the Tiobamba chapel in Maras. We will have the option of visiting the Maras Salt Mines and the archeological center of Moray.
- ATV GRIZZLY 300 per person.
- Basic equipment (Helmet)
- Guide for the route
- Roundtrip private transport (Hotel/Puente Pachar/Maras/Hotel) ONLY Sacred Valley
- Instruction before to start
- Meals are not included
- Tips: please note that our agency staff is well paid so please feel free to tip or not as you wish
- IGV Tax
- Other services not mentioned in the program
Note: We require a guarantee of US$ 500 for each Atv; You've to sign a contract before the tour.
What we recommend that you bring
- Daypack to carry your personal belongings
- Comfortable clothing
- Sun Glasses
- sun block
- light jacket