The City of Kings, the noble title it holds to this day, Lima is growing as a metropolis in a fast and modern way. As the only capital city in the Americas located on the seashore, Lima is populous (more than 8 million inhabitants) and is full of places of interest and restaurants of international fame. It is the gastronomic capital of America and for this reason alone, one of many, it is a pleasant tourist attraction. Its beaches, likewise, offer us the beauty of its women and its waves. Its neighborhoods, on the other hand, will show us the deep heart of a city that demonstrates the thriving destiny of Peru.
Between the months of April to October, the temperature drops considerably at night, in the early hours of the morning the temperature rises gradually until after midday.
According to the latest report of the Instituto Nacional de Estadistica e Informática (INEI), the population of Arequipa is as follows:
Here are some suggestions of what you can do in the city of Lima
- Watch the changing of the guard at the government palace.
- Enjoy Peruvian gastronomy in Lima's main restaurants.
- Study and relive the history of Lima in the different colonial houses of the city.
- See important samples of the Inca and pre-Inca cultures in the Museum of Archaeology,
- Anthropology and History of Peru.
- See a wide variety of animals from Peru and other countries in the Park of Legends.
- Have fun and get wet in the Magic Water Circuit.
If you are looking for tours in Lima write to us at: email@example.com