We pick you up from your hotel and transfer to Poroy train station to take the train to Aguas Calientes. Arriving your local guide will give you the reception and transfer to take the bus during 30 minutes to up to MachuPicchu, one of the 7th wonders of the world. We will have a guided tour for this city visiting the principal areas and we will learn more about Inca culture, after the tour you will have a free time. In the afternoon return to Aguas Calientes to take the train back to Poroy Train station and transfer to Cusco.
- Professional bilingual local guide.
- Private transportation hotel / Poroy train station/ hotel.
- Vistadome train round trip.
- Bus up and down to Machu Picchu.
Price does not include:
- Entrance fee to Machu Picchu $ 51.00, If the clients want to climb to HuaynaPicchu Mountain, they must up $ 10.00 per person.
Note:Trip starts in Cusco. An extra will be charged if passengers must be picked up from the Sacred Valley. The same if we have to drop off passengers at the Sacred Valley: