Machu Picchu 1 Day Tour, Trips From Cusco | Machu Picchu Full Day
- Full Itinerary
- Tour Map
We invite you to get to know Machu Picchu with us! In this “1 Day Tour Cusco Machu Picchu” recharge your energy in the magical city of the Incas and just enjoy, as we will have everything arranged for you.
Length: 1 day.
Departures: Everyday, the whole year.
Starting very early in the morning we will move from your hotel in Cusco to the train station in Ollantaytambo. There we will board the train to Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu village). The trip lasts approximately 2 hours and then we will take the bus that will take us to our destination: The Inca Citadel of Machu Picchu.
You will feel all the energy of Machu Picchu mountains and will have time to explore unique places. In the afternoon we return to your hotel in Cusco.
- Briefing about the tour one day before the trip.
- Transfer from your hotel in Cusco to the Ollantaytambo train station, round trip in personalized.
- Ollantaytambo - Aguas Calientes train tickets (Round trip).
- Aguas Calientes - Machu Picchu bus tickets (Round trip).
- Machu Picchu entrance tickets.
- Professional bilingual guide - English / Spanish (Ask for other languages with additional prices).
TOUR DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Hotel in Cusco.
- Entrance ticket to Huayna Picchu
- Services not mentioned before.
Machu Picchu, a place of great stories.
Recently, a couple of newlyweds chose Machu Picchu as a honeymoon destination. It was the first time they visited this wonderful place. They had many doubts, for example about the entrance ticket to Machu Picchu, the train schedules from Ollantaytambo and many other details that each traveler at some moment needs to know.
In CuscoPeru.com we had the honor to make their trip to Machu Picchu full day perfect, so we put at their disposal our team of professionals experienced in tourism, who offer all their knowledge and willingness to serve passengers, to make your visit to Cusco an indelible memory.
Machu Picchu 1 Day tour From Cusco:
Very early in the morning we will pick you from your hotel in Cusco to the train station, to start your Machu Picchu trip for 1 day. In Ollantaytambo we will board the train that passes through the Sacred Valley of the Incas until we reach the town of Aguas Calientes.
We will pick you from the train station in Aguas Calientes to take you to the bus station, we will take the bus that will take you to the Archaeological Sanctuary of Machu Picchu. The trip lasts 25 minutes, we will finally arrive in Machu Picchu where you will recharge your energies and also enjoy the breathtaking view from the top of the mountain where our guide will begin the guided tour so you can know better the history and architecture of the Inca Citadel of Machu Picchu. Visiting Machu Picchu. In the afternoon we will board the train back to Ollantaytambo, where we will pick you up from the train station to transfer you to your hotel in Cusco.This is how you end your Machu Picchu 1 day tour.
The train schedules indicated are referential and may vary based on the departures of train availability.
- Briefing one day before tour.
- Customized transfers from Cusco to the train station in Ollantaytambo, round trip.
- Train tickets Ollantaytambo - Aguas Calientes, round trip.
- Bust tickets Aguas Calientes - Machu Picchu, round trip.
- Entrance to Machu Picchu.
- Professional guide English / Spanish (Ask for other languages with additional prices).
TOUR DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Hotel in Cusco.
- Entrance ticket to Huayna Picchu.
- Other services not mentioned.
- Carry your identification card or passport.
- Arrive half an hour before to the train station.
- Do not carry a lot of luggage: only 7kg are allowed on the train.
- We suggest carrying a small backpack with your camera, wearing a hat, sunscreen, mosquito repellant and a bringing a bottle of water.
- In Machu Picchu you will climb many steps, so wear shoes suitable for walking.
- After the guided tour in Machu Picchu, enjoy the magical moment, open your arms and recharge your energy.
- Visit the thermal baths.
Machu Picchu 1 day tour from Cusco cost: based on the train and guide service you select; we have several options to suit your needs. The price is per person.
Ask for our season and last minute booking special offers.
If the hotel you wish for is not in our list; ask for an estimate and we will give you an answer right away.
Office: +51 84 263646.
Mobile - WhatsApp: +51 984 709 080.
Mobile - WhatsApp: +51 930 202155.
We are committed to give you an experience in Peru you´ll never forget. Offer you the best quality and the best price; but what about if our clients say for us? (Read comments in CuscoPeru.com.)
SEE OUR OFFERS!
| MACHU PICCHU FULL DAY |
PRICE PER PERSON – Min 2 People
Tren THE VOYAGER - IncaRail or EXPEDITION Train - PeruRail
THE 360° Train - IncaRail or VISTADOME Train - PeruRail
MACHU PICCHU 1 DAY TOUR
PRICE PER PERSON Minimum 02 persons
|MACHU PICCHU 1 DAY TOUR|| |
|Tren Expedition o Voyager|| |
|Vistadome or 360° train|| |
ABOUT THE TRAINS
There are two different trains we can use; the way is the same only the wagons, comfort and the sight are different.
EXPEDITION PERU RAIL TRAIN or THE VOYAGER MACHUPICCHU TRAIN
The traveler in the Expedition will be comfortable and relaxed, also be informed on the most important points that has this ancient route and that every adventurer should know. The Expedition has wagons fully covered by large windows for the traveler to soak in the beauty of the natural landscape, and make your experience to Machu Picchu begins in the train.
VISTADOME PANORAMIC TRAIN
Glass completely surrounded, with wagons with large panoramic windows offering scenic views without equal and a number of opportunities to take spectacular photographs, the traveler in the Vistadome will be connected and feel part of the impressive landscape of Peru. Perurail provides personalized attention and first class on board in which the traveler will live an unforgettable experience. The Vistadome also has air conditioning and heating, leather seats that adjust to the body providing comfort and relaxation during the trip. They also serve snacks and drinks.
HIRAM BINGHAM TRAIN:
It is the finest way to travel to Machu Picchu, with a personalised service, which takes care of even the smallest detail on the trip.The Hiram Bingham enjoy sophisticated dining car, bar car and car Observatory, where you can enjoy the outdoor free, wonderful route, in the company of a Peruvian cocktail and local live music shows; It will be an experience you will never forget.
HOW TO BOOK?
To begin the process of booking we need you to send us the following information:
- Full Name:
- Number of Passport:
- Date of birth:
- Phone Number:
- It is very important in your flight information: (The name of the airline you are going to arrive in Cusco, your flight number, arrival Date and Time)
To confirm reservations it is required a 50% of the payment in advance.
We have 4 options for you to make the deposit.
- You can make the payment by VISA or MASTERCARD credit card through our system www.cuscoperu.com/payment this system gains 5% additional (SSL secure system and transfer charges of the foreign bank).
- You can also make a deposit to the account of our company in the BBVA Banco Continental Current account: Account code. Interbancario: (CCI) 011 201 000100028495 18 - CUSCOPERU.COM E-COMMERCE SRL - SWIFT CODE: BCONPEPL - must add U$60.00 which is the charge made by our bank to our account by international transfer and administrative expenses, you should also consult your bank about the additional amount you will be charged.
- Finally with VISA - MASTERCARD credit card with PAYPAL generating the payment order we would send you CuscoPeru.com e-commerce If you accept this option you will have a surcharge of 7% .
¡We are here to serve you!