Ayahuasca & Sandoval lake tour 4D - Amazon trip Peru 4D
- Full Itinerary
- Tour Map
- Contact Us
Have you ever wondered how you can cure the evils that attack your soul? In the Amazon you will find the answer, since the ritual of healing through ayahuasca is practiced from ancestral times. The Ayahuasca is a sacred ritual with which you give serenity and peace to your inner being, the effects of its intake promote access to modified states of consciousness in which visions, diverse emotions and processes of catharsis occur to which the traditions Amazonians recognize with a potentially healing value. Its use demands, according to the traditions, the ritualized and formalized taking performed by someone trained in its use, who is known as "Chaman". Dare to live this tour of Ayahuasca - shamanism in Lake Sandoval; it is a unique experience, it does not matter if you are alone or accompanied. To be good with the world, you must first be good with yourself. Breathe energy and life with CuscoPeru.com
Private & Group Service Group Size: Depends on the client.
Duration: 4 days and 3 nights
Level of difficulty: 1 (range: 1-5)
Departures: Every day, all year.
For centuries, Amazonian shamans have used the sacred powers of Ayahuasca as a window into the interior of our soul. They claim that this ritual can cure any disease.
This is a mystical program, in which you will be part of an ancient Amazonian ritual, you will live a profound experience, both healing and spiritual, in the interior paths of your body and mind, guided by a Shaman. In the program you will visit the heavenly Lake Sandoval and the Collpa de Loros de la Cachuela. A complete, unique and unforgettable experience
Reception at the airport and transfer to our lodge, where you will receive our welcome with a delicious tropical juice. Settling in your bungalows. Lunch with special diet. After a short break, the Shaman will meet with you to explain and give useful advice about the Ayahuasca ritual. After lunch, we will begin a 30-minute journey along the Madre de Dios River to the paradisiacal Lake Sandoval. Within the Tambopata National Reserve, we will take a 3 km walk to the shores of the lake where we will board a canoe for a rowing tour, enjoying the beauty of the landscape and observing the lake's wildlife, such as Martines pescadores, herons, monkeys, exotic birds. With a little luck we will see the family of river wolves (giant otters) that inhabit the lake. If you wish, you can bathe in the waters of the lake in complete safety. We will observe the transition from day to night; progressively the sounds of birds and diurnal insects will give way to the sounds of the night. Return to our Lodge in Maldonado by the Madre de Dios River. Dinner and overnight
After breakfast you can relax enjoying the facilities of the Lodge. There you can discover the wildlife that inhabits it and enjoy the beautiful view of the Madre de Dios River. In the evening depart from our private harbor bound for downtown Ayahuasca ceremony "Shacruna" on a boat ride of 30 minutes by the Madre de Dios River. Recognition of the place and accommodation, nightfall will begin the ceremony that will last 6 hours. After the session will rest in the center "Chacruna" until dawn.
After sunrise we will start the return trip to our lodge. We will visit the Collpa de Loros de la Cachuela, one of the most important attractions of Puerto Maldonado. In it every morning different species of Parrots and Macaws congregate to eat mineral salts, offering a natural spectacle of sounds and colors. Upon arrival at the lodge, breakfast will be served in the pool area on the banks of the Madre de Dios River where the Chaman will conclude the Ayahuasca ceremony with the ritual of the cleaning bath. Accommodation and rest in your bungalows. At noon a special lunch will be served, after which we will start a nice walk to the ethno-botanical garden where our Shaman will explain about traditional medicine and the use of medicinal plants. Come nighttime, we will initiate a nocturnal adventure by the Madre de Dios River in search of alligators and other nocturnal species. In the evening there will be a special farewell dinner.
After breakfast you will have the morning free to visit the surroundings of the city until your transfer to the airport, to end this tour of Ayahuasca - Shamanism in the Sandoval Lake for four days.
- Programs based on double room accommodation
- All land and river transportation according to the itinerary.
- Transfers Airport - Hotel - Airport.
- Professional tour guide (spanish and english)
- Re-confirmation of domestic flights from Puerto Maldonado.
- Meals specified in the itinerary.
- Rubber boots (we have up to size 10/44)
- National and International Flights.
- Airport taxes.
- Visa Costs.
- Additional nights for cancellation of flights.
- Alcoholic or bottled drinks.
- Entrance tickets to the park and National Reserve.
- Insurance of any kind.
- Telephone calls or messages.
- Reconfirmation of flights or situations of a personal nature.
- IGV Tax.
- Other services not mentioned in the program.
Notes: There is an additional payment of $ 13 per person for the entrance to the National Park that applies to visitors to Refugio Amazonas Lodge.
Transfer to hostels:
- Arrival transfer (Puerto Maldonado - Hostel).
- We have two daily transfers at 1:00 p.m. and 14:00 hrs.
- Departure transfer (Hostel - Puerto Maldonado).
- Two daily departures at 07:00 hrs. and 8:00 hrs. For other alternatives of transfers please contact us.
The registration process for all our guests is from 1:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. Our departure is from the morning until 8:00 a.m. at the latest.
We have several options based on the hotel, type of train and guided, the options are adapted to all budgets and THE PRICE IS PER PERSON. If the hotel of your choice is not on our offer, ask us for a price, we will respond quickly.
Office: +51 84 263646.
Cell - WhatsApp: +51 984 709080.
Cell - WhatsApp: +51 984 680809.
WHY SHOULD I CHOOSE CUSCO?
We are committed to providing you with an unforgettable experience in Peru, offering you quality at a great price. All of the above sounds better if our own passengers say the same so, take a moment to review the comments about CuscoPeru.com
HOW TO BOOK?
To begin the process of booking we need you to send us the following information:
- Full Name:
- Number of Passport:
- Date of birth:
- Phone Number:
- It is very important in your flight information: (The name of the airline you are going to arrive in Cusco, your flight number, arrival Date and Time)
We have 4 options for you to make the deposit.
- You can make the payment by VISA or MASTERCARD credit card through our system www.cuscoperu.com/payment this system gains 5% additional (SSL secure system and transfer charges of the foreign bank).
- You can make the payment through Western Unión to our legal representative: FANNY CHOQQUE YEPEZ - DNI: 76474604 - City: Cusco Perú. You must send us the MTCN code of your deposit
- You can also make a deposit to the account of our company in the BBVA Banco Continental Current account: Account code. Interbancario: (CCI) 011 201 000100028495 18 - CUSCOPERU.COM E-COMMERCE SRL - SWIFT CODE: BCONPEPL - must add U$60.00 which is the charge made by our bank to our account by international transfer and administrative expenses, you should also consult your bank about the additional amount you will be charged.
- Finally with VISA - MASTERCARD credit card with PAYPAL generating the payment order we would send you CuscoPeru.com e-commerce If you accept this option you will have a surcharge of 7% .
¡We are here to serve you!
Site in cosntruction