Amazon Expedition Tambopata Sandoval lake 4D - Puerto Maldonado Peru Tour 4D
- Full Itinerary
- Tour Map
- Contact Us
This Tambopata trip of four days was created for nature lovers and is directed especially toward the fans of observation of birds and wildlife. This program has a visit full of experiences in the two most important places in the Madre de Dios region: the amazing Macaw Clay Lick in the Bahuaja - Sonene National Park and the heavenly Lake Sandoval in the Tambopata Candamo Reserved Zone, where we will have the possibility of finding exotic animals.Duration: 4 Days & 3 Nights.
Departures: Daily, all year.
Location: Clay Lick & Sandoval Lake
DAY 1: TRANSFER WASAÍ TAMBOPATA LODGE:
Our trip starts in Puerto Maldonado; we will pick you up at the airport and transfer you to Wasai Maldonado Ecolodge, where you will be received with a delicious cocktail or tropical fruit beverage. After settling in, we will travel by boat with an outboard motor for about 3 1/2 hours up the Tambopata River; on the route, we will have a box lunch. During the journey, we will observe the local farms and birds of various species. We will also have the opportunity to see families of Capybaras, the largest rodents in the world. After a short break at the lodge, we will take a night walk to the forest to observe and hear insects, bats, frogs and perhaps an occasional encounter with nocturnal mammals.. The diverse sounds of the jungle, will accompany our first night in the Amazon. Dinner and overnight at Wasai Tambopata Lodge.
DAY 2: VISIT MACAW CLAY LICK:
We will wake up at 4 a.m. and take a light coffee or infusion, to start our 40-minute journey upstream to the Macaw Clay Lick El Chuncho in Bahuaja-Sonene National Park. We will have opportunity to enjoy beautiful natural scenery and wildlife on the banks of the Tambopata River.
Upon arrival if weather conditions permit, we can observe one of the greatest spectacles of the rainforest: hundreds of parrots and macaws of various species feeding themselves on the mud of a ravine. This would be an experience you will never forget. Then we drive along the river beach searching for animal tracks as we take a snack. We return to the lodge to take a mid-morning breakfast and enjoy some free time, whether to rest, practice adventure activities or enjoy the facilities and amenities offered by Wasai. This day, we will cross the river by boat to enjoy “Cascadas del Gato” and take a refreshing swim in a “natural Jacuzzi”. Opyionally, we will try to fish some of the more than 250 species of fish that live in the area or go kayaking or canoeing in the river.
After lunch, we will enter the jungle, taking an Ethnobotanical walk through the trails of Tambopata, learning about the plants and medicinal trees of the area, and observing the impressive ecosystem of the Amazon, where we can see walking palm trees, millenary lupunas, snakes, etc. At nightfall, we will take a night boat ride in search of alligators, enjoy dinner and spend the night at Wasai Tambopata Lodge.
DAY 3: VISIT SANDOVAL LAKE:
After breakfast we will leave our luggage, rest briefly and have lunch. Then we will transfer again by boat for 30 minutes to Sandoval Lake. We will walk 3 km to the shores of the lake where we board a canoe for a rowing tour, enjoying the beauty of the landscape and observing the wildlife lake, such as kingfishers, herons, monkeys and exotic birds. With a little luck we might see the family of river wolves (giant otters) that inhabit the lake.
We will observe the transition from day to night; gradually the sounds of birds and diurnal insects give way to the sounds of the night. Then we begin the return to the Madre de Dios River and Puerto Maldonado. After dinner we can relax or stroll around the city on foot or by bicycle. We will have the rest of the night free to enjoy the night life of this welcoming city. Night in Wasai Maldonado Ecolodge.
DAY 4: TRANSFER TO THE AIRPORT:
Farewell breakfast and free morning until the transfer to the airport. End of this Tambopata tour to the jungle of 4 days.
- Transfer to the airport (return)
- Accommodation(02 nights in Wasaí Tambopata Lodge + 01 night in Wasaí Maldonado Ecolodge on the banks of Madre de Dios River in the city of Puerto Maldonado).
- All the meals (only breakfast is included on day 4)
- Professional Bilingual Guide
- Rubber boots.
- Domestic flights.
- Adventure activities (zip lines, kayaking, etc.).
- Airport taxes./li>
- Alcoholic beverages, soft drinks.
- Phone or radio calls.
- Tips, INTERNET.
- Entrance to the National Park and Reserve ($ 30.00).
We have several options based on the hotel, type of train and guided, the options are adapted to all budgets and THE PRICE IS PER PERSON. If the hotel of your choice is not on our offer, ask us for a price, we will respond quickly.
Office: +51 84 263646.
Cell - WhatsApp: +51 984 709080.
Cell - WhatsApp: +51 984 680809.
WHY SHOULD I CHOOSE CUSCO?
We are committed to providing you with an unforgettable experience in Peru, offering you quality at a great price. All of the above sounds better if our own passengers say the same so, take a moment to review the comments about CuscoPeru.com
SEE OUR OFFERS!
AMAZON EXPEDITION - LAKE SANDOVAL TAMBOPATA LODGE (4D/3N)
HOW TO BOOK?
To begin the process of booking we need you to send us the following information:
- Full Name:
- Number of Passport:
- Date of birth:
- Phone Number:
- It is very important in your flight information: (The name of the airline you are going to arrive in Cusco, your flight number, arrival Date and Time)
To confirm reservations it is required a 50% of the payment in advance.
We have 4 options for you to make the deposit.
- You can make the payment by VISA or MASTERCARD credit card through our system www.cuscoperu.com/payment this system gains 5% additional (SSL secure system and transfer charges of the foreign bank).
- You can make the payment through Western Unión to our legal representative: FANNY CHOQQUE YEPEZ - DNI: 76474604 - City: Cusco Perú. You must send us the MTCN code of your deposit
- You can also make a deposit to the account of our company in the BBVA Banco Continental Current account: Account code. Interbancario: (CCI) 011 201 000100028495 18 - CUSCOPERU.COM E-COMMERCE SRL - SWIFT CODE: BCONPEPL - must add U$60.00 which is the charge made by our bank to our account by international transfer and administrative expenses, you should also consult your bank about the additional amount you will be charged.
- Finally with VISA - MASTERCARD credit card with PAYPAL generating the payment order we would send you CuscoPeru.com e-commerce If you accept this option you will have a surcharge of 7% .
¡We are here to serve you!
Site in cosntruction