City of Kings
Also known as the city of kings, the noble title so far holds, Lima metropolis grows as fast and modern. As the only American capital city situated on the seafront, Lima is populous (over 8 million) and is full of sights and renowned restaurants. It is the food capital of America and only for that reason, one of many that has become a nice tourist center. Its beaches, likewise, offer us the beauty of its women and its waves. Their neighborhoods, on the other hand, taught us the deep heart of a thriving city that shows the destination of Peru.
|Season||Climate||T min. (C)||T max. (C)||Humedad|
|Summer (January - March)||Warm||21||30||70%|
|Autumn (April - June)||Cold||17||22||80%|
|Winter (July - September)||cold||14||18||95%|
|Spring (October - December)||Cool||17||24||80%|
The above table shows the minimum temperature, maximum temperature and humidity realtiva approximate for every season.
|Main Square of Lima||154 m.a.s.l.|
The altitude shown is in meter about seza level (m.a.s.l.).
|Region Lima||9345149 people|
Here are some suggestions about how to spend your time in Lima
- See the changing of the guard at the palace of government in the main square.
- Enjoy Peruvian cuisine in the best’s restaurants in Lima.
- By taking a walk you can admire and relive the history of Lima in the different colonial houses of the city.
- You would be able to visit important Inca and pre-Inca Museums of Archaeology, Anthropology and History of Peru.
- By visiting the Zoo you can see a wide variety of animals from Peru and other countries, in the Park of the Legends.
- Have fun and get wet in the Magic Water Circuit.
A summary of necessary information for the traveler: Exchange, schedules, reference prices and much more.
Choose tours where you can appreciate breathtaking landscapes and vestiges of ancient cultures.
hotels & lodgings
Find accommodation for your stay in Cusco, from facilities in rural areas to five star hotels.