Book Inca Trail Express to Machu Picchu one day
- Full Itinerary
- Tour Map
Imagine what a visit would be in only 7 hours to the Inca Citadel of Machu Picchu. Arriving at Machu Picchu in a fast way will fill your soul with pure ancestral energy. In the variety lies the pelasure; this tour includes walking, bus and train. This is a tour that is summarized in a myriad of experiences. Enjoy all the options that CuscoPeru.com has for you, in this unforgettable tour from Cusco to Machu Picchu.
Cultural contact and historical information.
DAY 1: CUSCO - KM 104 - MACHU PICCHU - AGUAS CALIENTES - CUSCO:
Transfer from Cusco to the Poroy train station. Train the 104km. At this point, after reviewing our tickets and passports with Machu Picchu park-keeper, we will begin a 3-hour trek to the well-preserved remains of Wiñay Wayna (2900 m.a.s.l.). On the way, we will see beautiful waterfalls, flora and native mountain birds. After lunch, we have time to rest and enjoy the exploration of the site, with its houses, terraces, towers and local museums, as well as visit the Inti Punku, the Puerta del Sol Inca, where we will have our first view of Machu Picchu. Finally, we cross the ridge that leads to our destination, and the full view of the greatest archaeological discovery of modern times will delight us. After a walk around and orientation about the city of Machu Picchu, we will take the tourist bus that will take you to Aguas Calientes, from where we will board our train back to Cusco, concluding our one day Inca Express tour.
- Orientation meeting (previous to the departure date).
- Transfer from Cusco / Poroy train station.
- Professional bilingual guide (English - Spanish), there is an additional cost for other languages.
- 9-passenger Auxiliary Guide.
- Box lunch (2 sandwiches + 1 small spaghetti salad + 2 fruits + 1 water bottle + 1 + 1 energy chocolate bar.
- Bus from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes.
- Round trip Expedition train for guides.
- Expedition train form for passengers.
- Entrance to the Inca Trail.
- Overnight in Aguas Calientes.
- Transfer from the Cusco train station to the hotel in Cusco or from the Ollantaytambo train station to your hotel in the Sacred Valley.
- Machu Picchu return train for passengers.
- Dinner in Aguas Calientes.
- Hotels in Cusco and Aguas Calientes.
- Extras not mentioned in itinerary.
HOW MUCH DOES THE TOUR COST?
Machu Picchu 1 day tour from Cusco cost: based on the train and guide service you select; we have several options to suit your needs. The price is per person.
Ask for our season and last minute booking special offers.
If the hotel you wish for is not in our list; ask for an estimate and we will give you an answer right away.
Mobile - WhatsApp: +51 984 709080.
Mobile - WhatsApp: +51 984 680809.
Office: +51 84 263646.
We are committed to give you an experience in Peru you´ll never forget. Offer you the best quality and the best price; but what about if our clients say for us? (Read comments in CuscoPeru.com.)
HOW TO BOOK?
To begin the process of booking we need you to send us the following information:
- Full Name:
- Number of Passport:
- Date of birth:
- Phone Number:
- It is very important in your flight information: (The name of the airline you are going to arrive in Cusco, your flight number, arrival Date and Time)
To confirm reservations it is required a 50% of the payment in advance.
We have 4 options for you to make the deposit.
- You can make the payment by VISA or MASTERCARD credit card through our system www.cuscoperu.com/payment this system gains 5% additional (SSL secure system and transfer charges of the foreign bank).
- You can make the payment through Western Unión to our legal representative: CARLOS ALBERTO POLAR AIQUIPA - DNI: 29691237 - City: Cusco Perú. You must send us the MTCN code of your deposit
- You can also make a deposit to the account of our company in the BBVA Banco Continental Current account: Account code. Interbancario: (CCI) 011 201 000100028495 18 - CUSCOPERU.COM E-COMMERCE SRL - SWIFT CODE: BCONPEPL - must add U$60.00 which is the charge made by our bank to our account by international transfer and administrative expenses, you should also consult your bank about the additional amount you will be charged.
- Finally with VISA - MASTERCARD credit card with PAYPAL generating the payment order we would send you CuscoPeru.com e-commerce If you accept this option you will have a surcharge of 7% .
¡We are here to serve you!
- Full Itinerary
- Tour Map