CHEAPEST TOUR TO MACHU PICCHU 1 DAY
- Full Itinerary
- Tour Map
Our Economic Tour will take you to the magical sanctuary of Machu Picchu located between the mountains of the high jungle of Cusco in a full day trip. The characteristic that makes this tour economical and cheap, is that we choose the least used train schedules and select them in such a way that in time and quality is equal to the regular 1 day tour. SEIZE this opportunity to enjoy and save with us!
TOUR TO MACHUPICCHU IN BIMODAL SERVICE (BUS + TRAIN)
In the morning, our transportation will pick you up at your hotel and take you to the train company's station or office in the city of Cusco.
There you will board the bus of the train company, along with another group of people who will travel to Ollantaytambo station. Once at the station you will board the train that will take you to the Aguas Calientes station, where our official transfer will be waiting for you to assist you so you can go to the bus stop that will take you to the entrance point of the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu.
Together with our specialized official tour guide, you will register your entrance at the control gate and start the guided tour through the llaqta that means "Village" of Machu Picchu which lasts approximately 2 hours, you will learn more about the history, architecture, engineering, flora, fauna and mysteries of Machu Picchu, recharge your energy and you can capture the best memories of your vacation.
After the tour, you will board the bus back to the town of Aguas Calientes, where you will have some free time to take your meals and at the appropriate time go to the train station, where you will return to the Ollantaytambo station, where you will board the bus of the train company for your return to Cusco.
Our private transportation will be waiting for you at the station or office of the train company to take you back to your hotel.
- This tour has specific schedules in the train service. (consult your sales agent)
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- Transfer from your hotel to the station or office of the train company.
- Bus ticket from Cusco to Ollantaytambo Station and return.
- Train ticket Ollantaytambo - Aguas Calientes and back
- Bus ticket from Aguas Calientes - Machu Picchu and return.
- Entrance to the Historic Sanctuary of Machu Picchu.
- Professional group guide in English - Spanish (Ask for the service in other languages, with additional prices for private service).
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED?
- Other services not mentioned.
THE CHEAPEST MACHU PICCHU TOUR
You have to be ready at morning in your hotel waiting for our comfortable transport that will pick you up and take you to the town of Ollantaytambo, where you will board the train that will take you to Aguas Calientes.
Assisted by our team, you will go to the bus station to be transported to Machu Picchu, located on the top of the mountain.
When you arrive to Machu Picchu citadel, our guide will show you the best of the Inca architecture and the most important places of the lost city of the Incas. This is the cheapest tour to Machu Picchu but high quality service that lasts approximately 2 hours.
Once your Machu Picchu 1 day tour will finish, you will go back to Aguas Calientes, in this place you will be able to visit craft stores, typical restaurants, a walk for its attractive streets, also If you have free time you can enjoy thermal baths by yourself.
Later that day, you´ll board the return train to Ollantaytambo, where our driver will be waiting for you to take you to your hotel in Cusco. Concluding this unforgettable tour around 23:00 hours. Enjoy with us the best tour with the best price !
WHAT ARE THE CHEAPEST TOUR TO MACHU PICCHU CHARACTERISTICS ?
WE HAVE FIXED SCHEDULES
From the town of Ollantaytambo, the train departs in the morning at 7:45 a.m. and arrives back in Cusco at approximately 4:45 p.m.
REST MORE HOURS
Regular tour starts at 4:30 am while this economic tour starts at 9:00 am which will allow you to rest more hours and have a nice breakfast.
Visiting the Historical Sanctuary of Machu Picchu by afternoon is also spectacular, because it will let you to take pictures like if you were a PRO, due to views by afternoon are way better, you´ll enjoy the sunset and will appreciate the wildlife, also the greatest advantage is that you won´t spend much time in the line.
In this tour we have small groups, you will enjoy everything.
- Previous tour information one day before trip.
- Custom transfers from your Hotel in Cusco to Ollantaytambo train station, round trip.
- Ollantaytambo - Aguas Calientes round train tickets.
- Aguas Calientes - Machu Picchu round bus tickets.
- Machu Picchu entrance tickets.
- Professional bilingual guide English/ Spanish (Ask for other languages with additional prices ONLY in private service).
TOUR DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Hotel in Cusco.
- Entrance ticket to Huayna Picchu.
- Services not mentioned before.
- Always carry your passport or Identity Document (ID).
- Always be 30 minutes before we board the train.
- Do not carry much luggage (train allow only 7kg weight).
- We suggest to take your camera, sun´s hat, sunscreen, mosquitos repellent, and a bottle of water in a small bag.
- It's important to wear appropriate clothing such as hiking shoes and comfortable suits.
HOW MUCH DOES THE TOUR COST?
Machu Picchu 1 day tour from Cusco cost: based on the train and guide service you select; we have several options to suit your needs. The price is per person.
Ask for our season and last minute booking special offers.
If the hotel you wish for is not in our list; ask for an estimate and we will give you an answer right away.
Mobile - WhatsApp: +51 984 709 080.
Mobile - WhatsApp: +51 930 202155.
Office: +51 84 263646.
We are committed to give you an experience in Peru you´ll never forget. Offer you the best quality and the best price; but what about if our clients say for us? (Read comments in CuscoPeru.com.)
SEE OUR OFFERS!
CHEAPEST TOUR TO MACHU PICCHU 1 DAY
PRICE PER PERSON - 02 People Minimum
Private transfers Hotel Cusco – Ollantaytambo station roundtrip
GROUP GUID in Machu Picchu.
ABOUT THE TRAINS
There are two different trains we can use; the way is the same only the wagons, comfort and the sight are different.
EXPEDITION PERU RAIL TRAIN or THE VOYAGER MACHUPICCHU TRAIN
The traveler in the Expedition will be comfortable and relaxed, also be informed on the most important points that has this ancient route and that every adventurer should know. The Expedition has wagons fully covered by large windows for the traveler to soak in the beauty of the natural landscape, and make your experience to Machu Picchu begins in the train.
VISTADOME PANORAMIC TRAIN
Glass completely surrounded, with wagons with large panoramic windows offering scenic views without equal and a number of opportunities to take spectacular photographs, the traveler in the Vistadome will be connected and feel part of the impressive landscape of Peru. Perurail provides personalized attention and first class on board in which the traveler will live an unforgettable experience. The Vistadome also has air conditioning and heating, leather seats that adjust to the body providing comfort and relaxation during the trip. They also serve snacks and drinks.
HIRAM BINGHAM TRAIN:
It is the finest way to travel to Machu Picchu, with a personalised service, which takes care of even the smallest detail on the trip.The Hiram Bingham enjoy sophisticated dining car, bar car and car Observatory, where you can enjoy the outdoor free, wonderful route, in the company of a Peruvian cocktail and local live music shows; It will be an experience you will never forget.
HOW TO BOOK?
To begin the process of booking we need you to send us the following information:
- Full Name:
- Number of Passport:
- Date of birth:
- Phone Number:
- It is very important in your flight information: (The name of the airline you are going to arrive in Cusco, your flight number, arrival Date and Time)
To confirm reservations it is required a 50% of the payment in advance.
We have 4 options for you to make the deposit.
- You can make the payment by VISA or MASTERCARD credit card through our system www.cuscoperu.com/payment this system gains 5% additional (SSL secure system and transfer charges of the foreign bank).
- You can also make a deposit to the account of our company in the BBVA Banco Continental Current account: Account code. Interbancario: (CCI) 011 201 000100028495 18 - CUSCOPERU.COM E-COMMERCE SRL - SWIFT CODE: BCONPEPL - must add U$60.00 which is the charge made by our bank to our account by international transfer and administrative expenses, you should also consult your bank about the additional amount you will be charged.
- Finally with VISA - MASTERCARD credit card with PAYPAL generating the payment order we would send you CuscoPeru.com e-commerce If you accept this option you will have a surcharge of 7% .
¡We are here to serve you!