Riding tour in Cusco half day - Explore Chacan ruins by horse
- Full Itinerary
- Tour Map
A tour on horseback in Cusco of 6 hours to reach Chacan, where you can appreciate the Sacred Valley from another point. Chacan is a small town focused on agriculture; during the horseback ride you can see crops of corn, potatoes, barley, etc. Then you will visit a waterfall, which when it meets the sun, forms beautiful rainbows. We will visit the Cusilluchayoc Temple, caves and finally we will return to the cultivation fields to leave the horses and return to Cusco by bus.
Duration:6 hours. (4 hours riding approximately).
Departures: Daily, all year.
We will pick you up from your hotel in Cusco and start a twenty minute trip to the starting point. During the trip we will see peasant houses, fields with different types of crops, such as potatoes, corn, barley and some llamas that come from the Andean villages together with their owners, all of them very well dressed for the photos with the tourists that come from Cusco. We will start our horseback ride to Chacan, where we will see the rainbow that forms from a small waterfall and sunlight.
After this point of visit we will cross the cave, following the path to the Temple of Cusilluchayoc for about two hours during which we will have an hour for lunch. After lunch we will explore this Inca temple and its caves. Next, we will cross the field of agriculture where we will leave the horses to board the bus that will transport us to your hotel in Cusco, thus ending our horseback tour through Chacan.
Min. Elevation: 3,200m / 10,822ft.
- Pre-departure briefing.
- Transportation to the horse ranch.
- Professional tour guide (spanish and english).
- One horse per client.
- Lunch on the route.
- Gloves and helmet.
- Entry to archaeological places.
- Tips: please note that our agency staff is well paid so please feel free to tip or not as you wish.
- IGV Tax.
- Other services not mentioned in the program.
What we recommend that you bring:
- Daypack to carry your personal belongings.
- Comfortable clothing.
- Sport shoes.
- Camera, films.
- Light jacket for wind and occasional rain, fleece.
- Hat or cap to protect you from the sun, rain or cold.
- Sun block.
- Sun glasses.
- Insect repellent.
- Non-disposable water canteen. We provide you with fresh water in order to avoid using plastic bottles.
- Cash in soles and/or US$.
We have several options based on the hotel, type of train and guided, the options are adapted to all budgets and THE PRICE IS PER PERSON. If the hotel of your choice is not on our offer, ask us for a price, we will respond quickly.
Office: +51 84 263646.
Cell - WhatsApp: +51 984 709080.
Cell - WhatsApp: +51 984 680809.
WHY SHOULD I CHOOSE CUSCO?
We are committed to providing you with an unforgettable experience in Peru, offering you quality at a great price. All of the above sounds better if our own passengers say the same so, take a moment to review the comments about CuscoPeru.com
HOW TO BOOK?
To begin the process of booking we need you to send us the following information:
- Full Name:
- Number of Passport:
- Date of birth:
- Phone Number:
- It is very important in your flight information: (The name of the airline you are going to arrive in Cusco, your flight number, arrival Date and Time)
We have 4 options for you to make the deposit.
- You can make the payment by VISA or MASTERCARD credit card through our system www.cuscoperu.com/payment this system gains 5% additional (SSL secure system and transfer charges of the foreign bank).
- You can make the payment through Western Unión to our legal representative: FANNY CHOQQUE YEPEZ - DNI: 76474604 - City: Cusco Perú. You must send us the MTCN code of your deposit
- You can also make a deposit to the account of our company in the BBVA Banco Continental Current account: Account code. Interbancario: (CCI) 011 201 000100028495 18 - CUSCOPERU.COM E-COMMERCE SRL - SWIFT CODE: BCONPEPL - must add U$60.00 which is the charge made by our bank to our account by international transfer and administrative expenses, you should also consult your bank about the additional amount you will be charged.
- Finally with VISA - MASTERCARD credit card with PAYPAL generating the payment order we would send you CuscoPeru.com e-commerce If you accept this option you will have a surcharge of 7% .
¡We are here to serve you!