Lagoon Humantay Tour - Humantay Trek 1 Day
- Full Itinerary
- Tour Map
With this program we will visit one of the new tourist circuits of Cusco. The "Humantay Lagoon" is a natural attraction located in the village of Soraypampa, formerly only visited by those who ventured to make the trek to the Salkantay, but now it has become one of the most visited places by travelers. Visiting the Humantay Lagoon will not take you more than 1 day, the walk is easy if you have previously acclimatized yourself in Cusco and the reward for this effort will be the wonderful landscape that is observed in this turquoise lagoon.
CUSCO – MOLLEPATA – SORAYPAMPA – HUMANTAY LAGOON
We will pick you up from your hotel between 4:30 a.m. to 5:00 a.m. in our transport to go to the town of Mollepata located approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes from Cusco, on the exuberant valley of the Apurímac River. Upon arrival in Mollepata we will have a nutritious breakfast. After breakfast we will continue our journey until we reach the town of Soraypampa. From this point we will start the hike for an hour and a half to two until we reach the Humantay Lagoon, where we will enjoy the scenery and take unforgettable photos and then return to Mollepata, place where we will have a buffet lunch. After lunch we will start the return trip to the city of Cusco. Our tour ends at approximately 6:30 p.m. Our last stop will be close to the Plaza de Armas of Cusco.
- Informative briefing prior to departure.
- Pick up from your hotel in the morning and transfer Cusco- Mollepata- Soraypampa- Cusco (starting point of the walk).
- Breakfast and lunch in Mollepata.
- Professional English- Spanish guide
- First aid kit, including emergency oxygen bottle.
- Hotel in Cusco
- Horse for riding
- Others services not mentioned.
- Wear a coat or warm clothes.
- Sunscreen, 90+ factor.
- Warm clothes.
- Walking sticks.
- In the rainy season bring a raincoat.
- Hike/trekking shoes.
Cusco - Mollepata - Soraypampa – Humantay Lagoon
The trip starts at your hotel in Cusco; our transfer will visit you between 04:30 and 05:00 in the morning. We will make a trip of two and a half hours by car to the town of Mollepata, where we can have breakfast and stock up on the latest provisions. After breakfast we will continue our trip for an hour and a half by car; the road we will take is dirt (path) to reach the community of Soraypampa which is located at an altitude of 3900 meters above sea level. During the trip we will see beautiful landscapes and the impressive snowy "Salkantay". From Soraypampa we will start a 2 km walk. The way is ascending and it will take us about an hour and a half to two. While we do the walk we will see a panorama of snow-capped mountains, impressive natural landscapes and a great diversity of flora and fauna until we reach the "Laguna de Humantay". It is located at an altitude of 4200 meters above sea level.
The "Humantay Lagoon" is turquoise due to the mineral found in the bottom; the lagoon is fed by the glaciers of the mountain and is considered a jewel of nature. In addition to delighting in the Humantay Lagoon we can enjoy the impressive views of the mountains that surround it. We will descend walking until we reach the community of Soraypampa where we can enjoy a buffet lunch. After lunch we will start the return trip to the city of Cusco. Our tour ends at approximately 6:30 in the afternoon. Our last stop will be near the Plaza de Armas of Cusco, thus ending our hike to the Humantay lagoon for 1 day.
Almost all the way is asphalted; However, we will continue along precipitous dirt roads, so we recommend going as light as possible and not forgetting water, torch, Trekking sticks, if possible, and plenty of shelters.
- Information prior to departure.
- Pick up from your hotel in the morning and transfer Cusco - Mollepata - Soraypampa - Cusco (starting point of the trek).
- Continental breakfast and buffet lunch in Mollepata.
- Professional English-Spanish speaking guide.
- First aid kit including emergency oxygen bottle.
TOUR DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Hotel in Cusco.
- Horse to ride.
The price will depend on whether you come as a group or as a private tour (at least 2 people). The price is PER PERSON. Request our seasonal offers, our discounts for reservations 3 months in advance and promotions for last minute reservations.
Office: +51 84 263646.
Mobile - WhatsApp: +51 984 709080.
Mobile - WhatsApp: +51 984 680809.
We are committed to provide an unforgettable experience in Peru, offering you quality at a great price. All the above sounds better if our own passengers say so, take a moment to review the comments about CuscoPeru.com
SEE OUR OFFERS!
| PRIVATE TOUR - Price per person |
(The price per person change according to the numbers of passengers)
|02 a 03 paxs||04 a 05 paxs||06 a 07 paxs||08 paxs|
|Private guide and transport||US$ 120.00||US$ 105.00||US$ 90.00||US$ 75.00|
HOW TO BOOK?
To begin the process of booking we need you to send us the following information:
- Full Name:
- Number of Passport:
- Date of birth:
- Phone Number:
- It is very important in your flight information: (The name of the airline you are going to arrive in Cusco, your flight number, arrival Date and Time)
To confirm reservations it is required a 50% of the payment in advance.
We have 4 options for you to make the deposit.
- You can make the payment by VISA or MASTERCARD credit card through our system www.cuscoperu.com/payment this system gains 5% additional (SSL secure system and transfer charges of the foreign bank).
- You can make the payment through Western Unión to our legal representative: FANNY CHOQQUE YEPEZ - DNI: 76474604 - City: Cusco Perú. You must send us the MTCN code of your deposit
- You can also make a deposit to the account of our company in the BBVA Banco Continental Current account: Account code. Interbancario: (CCI) 011 201 000100028495 18 - CUSCOPERU.COM E-COMMERCE SRL - SWIFT CODE: BCONPEPL - must add U$60.00 which is the charge made by our bank to our account by international transfer and administrative expenses, you should also consult your bank about the additional amount you will be charged.
- Finally with VISA - MASTERCARD credit card with PAYPAL generating the payment order we would send you CuscoPeru.com e-commerce If you accept this option you will have a surcharge of 7% .
¡We are here to serve you!