Things to do in Peru
A full range of tourist possibilities opens up to you when you travel to Peru. History, mythical and real, Adventure class, rich landscapes, delicious cuisine and unique crafts are just some of the possibilities offered by Peru. Here are some of them or the main ones:
Some Suggestions Of What Not To Be Missed In Peru:
- Visit Machu Picchu one of the wonders of the world and the impressive climb Huayna Picchu.
- Visit the city of Cusco, and appreciate colonial architecture built on old Inca palaces.
- Visit Machu Picchu hiking the Inca Trail. Places where the ancient Inca citadel journeyed towards enigmatic.
- Flying over the Nazca lines you can develop your own theories about who?, Why? and why? These lines were built.
- Observe the flight of condors and the Colca Canyon from the viewpoint of Cruz del Condor in the Colca Valley, Arequipa.
- Admire the biodiversity of the Peruvian Amazon at its best in the Manu National Park and Tambopata National Reserve.
- Explore the Titicaca, the highest lake in the world and experience life on the floating islands of the Uros. Besides you can know the traditions of ancient peoples on the islands of Taquile and Amantani.
- Enjoy the waves on the beaches of Mancora. Besides you would find nightlife in pubs and clubs.
- Take a cruise on the Amazon River and admire the Amazon jungle in the Pacaya Samiria Reserve and Allpahuayo Mishana.