We will pick you up from the hotel in Cusco followed by a twenty-minute drive to our starting point. The ride lasts two hours and a half, and will take us through fields, Andean-style villages and views of Inca sites and vestiges. We will enjoy a wonderful view of the city of Cusco on our way to the Temple of the Moon, where we will leave our horses and drive back to Cusco. Return to hotel in Cusco.
Location: Around archeological sites around Cusco.
Max. Elevation: 3,400m / 11,150ft
Min. Elevation: 3,200m / 10,822ft
Note: it is not allowed to visit the archaeological places while passengers are riding on horseback.
- Pre-departure briefing
- Transportation to the horse ranch.
- Expert guide
- Wrangler for each 5 horses
- One horse per client
- Gloves and helmet
- Visiting archaeological places
- Tips: please note that our agency staff is well paid so please feel free to tip or not as you wish
- IGV Tax
- Other services not mentioned in the program
What we recommend that you bring
- Daypack to carry your personal belongings
- Comfortable clothing
- Sport shoes
- Camera, films
- Light jacket for wind and occasional rain, fleece
- Hat or cap to protect you from the sun, rain or cold
- Sun block
- Sun glasses
- Insect repellent
- Non-disposable water canteen. We provide you with fresh water in order to avoid using plastic bottles
- Cash in soles and/or US$