City Tour :
Tour starts 1:20 p.m., hotel pickup time, we will visit the four archaeological sites near the city: Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, Puka Pukara and Tambomachay, as well as Cathedral and Temple of the Sun: Qoricancha, after the walk, we will see a nice show of Dance and Music in Qosqo Native Art Center Includes pick-ups, transfers, professional guide, INCLUDES ACCESS TICKETS
Valle Sagrado :
Ride starts at 8:15 a.m., pick up from hotel time, crossing the majestic Sacred Valley of the Incas: Pisac, Ollantaytambo, Chinchero, enjoy a delicious buffet lunch in the valley, we'll be back in Cusco at approximately 6:00 p.m., includes transfers, pick-ups, professional guide, lunch in the valley, IT INCLUDES ACCESS TICKETS.
Walk starts 6:00 a.m., to take us to the station and take the train, in expedition service (numbered tourist wagon), it includes pick-ups and round train tickets round, bus tickets up and down, from the village of Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu, entry ticket to the citadel, professional guide.
Walk begins very early, in order to leave Cusco and begin a fantastic journey until we reach Puno.
- Cusco (3400 m above sea level) - Departure Time: 7:30 a.m.
- Andahuaylillas (3122 m) – Visit time: 8:30 a.m.
- Raqchi (3450 m) – Visit time: 11:00 a.m.
- Sicuani (3552 m) - Buffet Lunch, Time: 12:10 p.m.
- "La Raya" highest road point (4335 m) Visit time: 2:15 p.m.
- Museum of Pukara (3900 m) - Time: 3:30 p.m.
- PPuno (3800 m) - Arrival Time: 5:00 p.m.
Pernocte en Puno
Visit the enigmatic floating island of Uros, lunch in a house, to know the customs and share with the natives.
Boat ride to go over Taquile.
The day of the return, transfer from your hotel to the Juliaca airport.
- Cusco Airport pick up and transfer to hotel (3 stars)
- 3 nights accommodation in Cusco, including breakfast
- Lunch in the valley
- 1 night accommodation in Puno, including breakfast, lunch Uros
- All necessary access entries in this package are included