Puno is an altiplanic city, an accumulation of folklore and colorful costumes in each of its streets. Although it is true that, when walking, one feels the almost 4,000 meters of altitude in which it is located, Puno welcomes us with special sympathy and affection.
Between the months of April to October, the temperature drops considerably at night, in the early hours of the morning the temperature rises gradually until after midday.
According to the latest report of the Instituto Nacional de Estadistica e Informática (INEI), the population of Arequipa is as follows:
Here are some suggestions of what you can do in Puno.
- Sailing on the highest lake in the world, Titicaca.
- Walk and live with the inhabitants of the area, in the floating islands of the Uros.
- Know and experience life on the islands of Taquile and Amantani.
- Admire the impressive number of temples in Juli, the little Rome of America.
- Appreciate and photograph the city of Puno and the part of Lake Titicaca from the viewpoint of Kuntur Wasi.
If you are looking for tours in Puno write to us at: email@example.com