City Altiplano, Puno is a wealth of folklore and colorful costumes in each of its streets. While it is true that, when walking, you feel the almost 4,000 meters high in which it is located, especially Puno welcomes us with sympathy and affection.
|Seasons||Climate||T min. (C)||T max. (C)||Humidity|
|Rayny Season (November - March)||Rainy||2||20||50%|
|Dry Season (April - October)||Dry||-5||17||40%|
Between April to October, at night the temperature drops considerably in the early hours of the morning the tempreratura up gradually until past noon.
The altitudes shown in the table are in meters above sea level (m.a.s.l.).
According to the lastest report of the National Institute of Statistics and Informatics (INEI).
|Puno City||137256 people|
|Puno Region||1377256 people|
Here are some suggestions about how to spend your time in Puno:
- Have an unforgettable day navigating the highest lake in the world, Lake Titicaca.
- You may know cute people by living a moment with the inhabitants of the area, on the floating islands of the Uros.
- Know and experience life on the islands of Taquile and Amantani.
- Admire the impressive number of temples in July, Little Rome of America.
- Appreciate and photograph the city of Puno and Lake Titicaca Party from the viewpoint of Kuntur.
A summary of necessary information for the traveler: Exchange, schedules, reference prices and much more.
Choose tours where you can appreciate breathtaking landscapes and vestiges of ancient cultures.
hotels & lodgings
Find accommodation for your stay in Cusco, from facilities in rural areas to five star hotels.