The "Centro Qosqo de Arte Nativo" is the first organization of Peru, founded in 1924, its purpose is the preservation and collection of Music and Dances from Peru.
Currently, the "Centro Qosqo de Arte Nativo", has in its repertoire 50 dances, large collection of traditional costumes and musical instruments. The cast is made up of 70 artists and has participated in national festivals and international festivals in Argentina, Bolivia, Colombia, Chile, Ecuador, United States, Canada and France. Also produces and sells videos and audio discs based on their presentations.
Here are the main dances in their repertoire.
- CARNAVAL DE CANAS - Carnival
- CONTRA DANZA - Carnival
- DANZA K´ANA - Traditional dance
- PHALLCHAY - Traditional dance
- TURKUY - Traditional dance
- SAQSA - Traditional dance
- CUZQUEÑITA - Marinera
- Q´ATQA PUJLLAY - Traditional dance
- CHUJCHU - Traditional dance
- AUQA CHILENO - Traditional dance
- AMPHAY CARNAVAL - Carnival
- SIJLLA - Traditional dance
- AGUACERITO - Huayno
- CARNAVAL CUZQUEÑO - Carnival
- MARINERA CUZQUEÑA - Marinera
- ELMICHA - Traditional dance