Ica - Nazca - Paracas
Ica Travel Information
South of Lima, Ica is surrounded by deserts and is famous as the capital of the Peruvian department that gave birth to the famousliquor, Peruvian Pisco. The sweet, delicious and quite particular, are a delicacy for the senses. The heat, which leads us to hand in our walks, makes wonderful stay in Ica.
|Seasons||Climate||T min. (C)||T max. (C)||Humidity|
|Summer (January - March)||warm||19||33||53%|
|Otumn (April - June)||cold||13||28||60%|
|Winter (July - September)||cold||10||25||66%|
|Spring (October - December)||cool||13||32||55%|
Ica city weather is dry and sunny throughout the year due its location in the desert.
|Ica City||398 m.a.s.l.|
The altitudes shown is in meters about sea level (m.a.s.l.).
According the last report of National Institute of Statistic (INEI).
|Ica City||130006 people|
Here are some suggestions about how to spend your time in Ica, Nazca or Paracas:
- Discover the most mysterious place of Peru. Flying over the amazing figures in Nazca and Palpa.
- Practice sandboarding in the dunes around Huacachina Lagoon.
- Know the process of realization of Pisco, from growing grapes to bottling in the prestigious vineyards of Ica.
- Learn about the life, research and discoveries of Maria Reiche museum in the house that bears his name.
- Admire the ecosystem of sea lions, while the set of sails to the Ballestas Islands.
A summary of necessary information for the traveler: Exchange, schedules, reference prices and much more.
Choose tours where you can appreciate breathtaking landscapes and vestiges of ancient cultures.
hotels & lodgings
Find accommodation for your stay in Cusco, from facilities in rural areas to five star hotels.