Sacred Valley Private tour + Lares Valley + Machu Picchu
- Full Itinerary
- Tour Map
- Contact Us
Traveling will always be an adventure. In this tour in Peru that includes the Sacred Valley, the valley of Lares and Machu Picchu, you will get to know the town of Cancha Cancha and the customs of the settlers; then we will go through Queuñaqocha, a small lagoon surrounded by beautiful mountains. On the way we will go through the Abra Pachacutec from where you can appreciate the mountains and valleys of the surroundings. Arriving at the city of Lares, we will pass to take a refreshing dip in the hot springs of the same name. Finally we will visit the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu, feel the magic from the first step, rediscover each place and at the end you will want to return again.Service: Group.
Duration: 4 Days & 3 Nights.
Scheduled departures: Please contact us.
Price per person: $ 613.00
Private Service Group Size: Client´s choice.
Departures: Departures are available throughout the year although due to weather conditions, the recommended period for this trek is from April to November.
All private service departure dates are adapted to your request.
DAY 1: CUSCO - CANCHA CANCHA:
We leave Cusco at approximately 7:00 a.m. in our private transport, making a trip to Huarán of 2 hours. Here will be the starting point of our walk. On this first day, we walk for approximately 5 hours, an ascending trajectory that starts in a valley with lush vegetation and that will take us to our first camp in Cancha Cancha, a small agricultural community in the middle of a spectacular mountainous landscape. We will stop for lunch.
Arriving at Cancha Cancha, we will establish our camp and we will meet the people of the place and see their way of life
DAY 2: CANCHA CANCHA - QUEUÑAQOCHA LAGOON:
We leave our campsite after breakfast, when we will begin to walk along an ascending path that will take us to the first pass of the mountain, the Abra Pachacutec (4400m / 14432ft / 3h), from where we can enjoy stunning views of the glacier and lagoons around the valley. Throughout the walk, we will have spectacular views of the snow-covered mountains of the area, such as Colquecruz, Minas and Sirijuani. We will have lunch and then descend to Quiswarani, a small peasant and textile community, where we will continue uphill until we reach the beautiful lagoon of Queuñaqocha. Here we will set up our second camp.
DAY 3: QUEUÑAQOCHA LAGOON - LARES AND AGUAS CALIENTES:
Today we will continue our trek to the second mountain pass, the Abra Willkiccasa (4100m / 13448ft / 2h), which offers breathtaking views of both sides of the pass, especially the Colquecruz and Pitusiray mountains. We continue on our way to the lakes and agricultural areas until we reach Cuncani 3h later, another small peasant community; we continue our walk through a fertile valley with more vegetation, crops and farming communities. Along the way we can see the native flowers such as begonias and wild orchids. After a walk of about 2 hours we arrive at Lares, capital of the district of the same name, a great town whose main attraction are its pleasant thermal waters, where you can enjoy a dip. After lunch, our private transport will take us to Ollantaytambo, where we board an afternoon train that will take us to Aguas Calientes. Upon arrival, you will stay at the selected hotel / hostel.
DAY 4: MACHUPICCHU - CUSCO:
After breakfast, we will board a bus to go up to Machu Picchu, where we will begin a complete guided tour of the Inca citadel that will last approximately two hours. Then we will have free time to tour the city. In the afternoon, we meet in the town of Aguas Calientes where, if you wish, you can visit and relax in its thermal waters. From here we take the train back to the city of Cusco, where we will arrive after dark, culminating our Tour in Peru. (includes Sacred Valley, Valley of Lares and Machu Picchu). The departure and arrival times are approximate. The camps are subject to changes according to the guide's criteria and group progress.
- Pre-departure briefing.
- Collection from your hotel in the morning and transfer in private transport to Huarán, starting point of the trek.
- Professional tour guide (spanish and english).
- Chef and cooking equipment.
- Pack animals (to carry tents, food and cooking equipment).
- 1 emergency horse.
- Meals (02B, 03L, 02D ). Vegetarian menu is available at no extra cost.
- Lares hot springs entrance fee.
- First-aid kit.
- Private transport from Lares to Ollantaytambo.
- RT Expedition train ticket Ollantaytambo - Aguas Calientes - Ollantaytambo.
- 1D MachuPicchu entrance fee.
- RT bus ticket Aguas Calientes - Cusco - Aguas Calientes.
- Private transportation Ollantaytambo - Cusco including transfer to your hotel if returning on day 4.
- Accommodation in Aguas Calientes or Machu Picchu.
- Breakfast on the first day.
- Dinner on the third day.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner on the last day.
- IGV Tax.
- Other services not mentioned in the program.
HOW MUCH DOES THE TOUR COST?
Machu Picchu 1 day tour from Cusco cost: based on the train and guide service you select; we have several options to suit your needs. The price is per person.
Ask for our season and last minute booking special offers.
If the hotel you wish for is not in our list; ask for an estimate and we will give you an answer right away.
Mobile - WhatsApp: +51 984 709080.
Mobile - WhatsApp: +51 984 680809.
Office: +51 84 263646.
We are committed to give you an experience in Peru you´ll never forget. Offer you the best quality and the best price; but what about if our clients say for us? (Read comments in CuscoPeru.com.)
SEE OUR OFFERS!
ABOUT THE TRAINS
There are two different trains we can use; the way is the same only the wagons, comfort and the sight are different.
EXPEDITION PERU RAIL TRAIN or THE VOYAGER MACHUPICCHU TRAIN
The traveler in the Expedition will be comfortable and relaxed, also be informed on the most important points that has this ancient route and that every adventurer should know. The Expedition has wagons fully covered by large windows for the traveler to soak in the beauty of the natural landscape, and make your experience to Machu Picchu begins in the train.
VISTADOME PANORAMIC TRAIN
Glass completely surrounded, with wagons with large panoramic windows offering scenic views without equal and a number of opportunities to take spectacular photographs, the traveler in the Vistadome will be connected and feel part of the impressive landscape of Peru. Perurail provides personalized attention and first class on board in which the traveler will live an unforgettable experience. The Vistadome also has air conditioning and heating, leather seats that adjust to the body providing comfort and relaxation during the trip. They also serve snacks and drinks.
HIRAM BINGHAM TRAIN:
It is the finest way to travel to Machu Picchu, with a personalised service, which takes care of even the smallest detail on the trip.The Hiram Bingham enjoy sophisticated dining car, bar car and car Observatory, where you can enjoy the outdoor free, wonderful route, in the company of a Peruvian cocktail and local live music shows; It will be an experience you will never forget.
HOW TO BOOK?
To begin the process of booking we need you to send us the following information:
- Full Name:
- Number of Passport:
- Date of birth:
- Phone Number:
- It is very important in your flight information: (The name of the airline you are going to arrive in Cusco, your flight number, arrival Date and Time)
We have 4 options for you to make the deposit.
- You can make the payment by VISA or MASTERCARD credit card through our system www.cuscoperu.com/payment this system gains 5% additional (SSL secure system and transfer charges of the foreign bank).
- You can make the payment through Western Unión to our legal representative: FANNY CHOQQUE YEPEZ - DNI: 76474604 - City: Cusco Perú. You must send us the MTCN code of your deposit
- You can also make a deposit to the account of our company in the BBVA Banco Continental Current account: Account code. Interbancario: (CCI) 011 201 000100028495 18 - CUSCOPERU.COM E-COMMERCE SRL - SWIFT CODE: BCONPEPL - must add U$60.00 which is the charge made by our bank to our account by international transfer and administrative expenses, you should also consult your bank about the additional amount you will be charged.
- Finally with VISA - MASTERCARD credit card with PAYPAL generating the payment order we would send you CuscoPeru.com e-commerce If you accept this option you will have a surcharge of 7% .
¡We are here to serve you!