For centuries, Amazonian shamans have used sacred powers of Ayahuasca as a window into our soul.
They claim that this ritual can cure any disease.
This program is a mystic, a short, intense Ayahuasca program, which will be part of an ancient ritual
Amazon will live a profound spiritual experience both curative, guided and led by a Shaman. Also enjoy an
adventure through the Amazon jungle opportunity to browse their visit local rivers and abundant
biodiversity. A unique and unforgettable experience.
Reception at the airport and transfer to our lodge, where you will receive a welcoming tropical fruit beverage.
Settled into their bungalows. Lunch with special diet after a break the Chaman will meet with you to give
explanations and tips on Ayahuasca ritual.
At sunset from our private port, we board a boat with outboard center bound Ayahuasca ceremony "Shacruna"
Maldonado distant 30 minutes from the Madre de Dios River.
Recognition of the place and accommodation, nightfall will begin the ceremony which will take approximately
6 hours, finished the session in the center rest until dawn.
After sunrise begin the journey back to our lodge, on the road to open the possibility of observing the
Parrot Clay Lick Cachuela, one of the most important attractions of Puerto Maldonado. In the morning each
diverse species flock of parrots and macaws eat minerals.
Arriving at the Lodge breakfast will be served at the pool on the river Madre de Dios where Chaman
Ayahuasca ceremony concluded with the ritual cleansing bath.
Accommodation and rest in their bungalows until noon where a special lunch will be served, after which
initiate an interesting walk ethno botanical garden where our Chaman explain about traditional medicine
in the use of medicinal plants
Nightfall begin a night adventure on the river Madre de Dios in search of caiman and other nocturnal species.
At night special farewell dinner.
Farewell Breakfast and morning free until transfer to airport.
- Programs based on double room accommodation.
- All land and river transportation according to the itinerary.
- Transfers Airport - Hotel - Airport.
- Professional tour guide (spanish and english)
- Re-confirmation of domestic flights from Puerto Maldonado.
- Meals specified in the itinerary.
- Rubber boots (we have up to size 10/44)
- Domestic and International Flights
- Airport Taxes
- Visa Costs
- Additional nights due to flight cancellations
- Alcoholic beverages or bottled
- Entrance fees to National Park and Preserve
- Insurance of any kind
- Telephone calls or messages
- Reconfirmation of flights and items of personal nature.
- IGV Tax
- Other services not mentioned in the program
Notes. There is an additional $13 per person charge for entrance into the national park. This applies for tours
to Refugio Amazonas Lodge
- Transfer-in (From Puerto Maldonado to Lodge)
We have two departures daily at 13:00 and 14:30
- Transfer-out (Lodge to Puerto Maldonado)
Two daily departures at 07:00 and 08:00 For other schedule possibilities please consult us
The registration process for our guests is 13:00 to 20:00
Our output is from early morning until 8:00 am at the latest