We will pick the clients up from your hotel and transfer them to a local food market, where
passengers will receive a briefing by our Chef about local ingredients, and will also have the
opportunity to buy them, interacting with local producers and suppliers, a whole experiential
sojourn in a traditional Andean market. Then our chef will invite you to his house for a private
culinary lesson, starting with the preparation of the famous Pisco Sour moving on to some entrées
and main courses. Visitors will have the opportunity to interact with the chef at his house where
between stories and pictures you will really get the most out of this culinary lesson.
- English speaking chef
- Private transportation
- Dining ménage
- Cooking gear & ingredients
- Lunch or dinner at the chef's house
- One kind of wine to enjoy meal.
- One bottle every 3 people
- Pisco sour tasting
- Visit and interaction at the local market
- Cooking lesson at the chef's house.
- Toilet facilities
- Sanitation care
- IGV Tax
- Other services not mentioned in the program