Day 1: Cusco City and Archaeological Sites
Met on arrival and transfer to your hotel.
Pick up from your hotel that you are staying to take our transportation and begin our tour of this magnificent city, visiting the Qorikancha or Temple of the Sun and the Cathedral of Cusco, continuing from there to the nearby archaeological sites of Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, Puka - Pukara and finally Tambomachay.
Day 2: Cuzco - Pisaq - Ollantaytambo - Chinchero - Cuzco
Breakfast at the hotel. In the morning you will visit Pisaq, famous for its Mass and market. You will also enjoy the colorful Indian market. Lunch is included. In the afternoon you will tour the arqueological center of Ollantaytambo and finall you will visit the archaeological center of Chinchero .
Pisac Market is held on Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday, but Mass is only on Sunday.
Day 3: Cuzco - Machu Picchu - Cuzco
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to station. Train goes through Urubamba Valley, the Sacred Valley of the Incas, to the fabulous mountain of Machu Picchu. Full day tour with lunch includes.
Day 4: Cuzco
Breakfast at the hotel.
On time, transfer to the airport for your departure flight.
- Tours in shared service
- Pick up from Airport / Hotel / Airport
- Lodging Hostel 3 * (double room)
- 3 Breakfast
- Professional tour guide (spanish and english)
- Entrance tickets (city tour, sacred valley and machu picchu)
- Lunch in Sacred Valley
- Transfers Hotel / Station / Hotel
- Train ticket in Expedition service
- Tourist Bus Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu (round trip)
- IGV Tax
- Airport taxes
- Other services not mentioned in the program